Coming soonNew blog posts are in preparation but not ready to be announced yet.
- The End of Paper: Interview with Richard Padley of Semantico
- Mission performance
- Bring on 2015!
- Online learning 101: Costs vs. efficacy
- How do we use technology to embed learning into work?
- Why learning is key to the strategic shift in how the world manages health crises
- Panamanian chicken
- Power of Humanity, Power of Education: Presentation at the AIESEC Youth 2 Business Forum, Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt (20 August 2013)
- Catch up on Scaling corporate learning event
- Don’t cancel or postpone your conference, workshop, or training – go digital March 21, 2020
- Pros and cons of online courses January 29, 2020
- Ashes to ashes November 18, 2019
- The significance of digital platforms to the business October 15, 2019
- Think and do May 16, 2019
- From ivory tower to walled garden May 16, 2019
- Subject matter experts as a learning problem March 26, 2019
- Magic March 25, 2019
- Humanitarian Leadership Academy merges with Save the Children UK March 21, 2019
- The next big thing in learning February 5, 2019
#DigitalScholar ACAPS Bill Cope connecting to the environment connectivism continuous learning digital transformation Ebola education Embed systems to capture and share learning empower people toward a collective vision Encourage collaboration and team learning European MOOC Summit George Siemens H2L2 humanitarian education humanitarian health IFRC innovation Karen Watkins knowledge co-construction knowledge management learning learning culture learning design learning organization learning strategy learning theory London Mary Kalantzis mentoring MOOCs network New Learning organizational learning pedagogy performance Presentation publishing Quotes refugees scale scaling up Scholar Stocking report